Createc is leading a £1.5 million software development project that will enable robots...
- Virtual reality-controlled robots to decommission nuclear material
- January’s top stories: NOVA Chemicals’ LLDPE reactor, Huntsman sells unit
- October’s top stories: Clariant’s polypropylene catalyst plant, Celanese to buy SO.F.TER Group
- September’s top stories: Fluor finishes BASF works, Lanxess to buy Chemtura
- February’s top stories: Topsoe Iran methanol project, Anellotech catalytic process patent
FPS to Showcase Latest Technologies at ACHEMA 2018 in June
FPS is pleased to announce that the company will be exhibiting at the industry-leading ACHEMA 2018 trade event, which is set to be held from 11-15 June in Frankfurt, Germany.
Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryers and Coolers
Witte first started building fluid beds in the 1946. Since then, the focus has been on building the vibrating continuous fluid bed processor due to the many advantages and broad range of applications it allows.
Haldor’s SNOX picked for Orion’s carbon black plant in US
Haldor Topsoe has secured a contract to install its sustainable emissions control technology, SNOX, in Orion Engineered Carbons’ carbon black production plant in Ivanhoe in Louisiana, US.
IKA Group Product Catalogue
Germany-based IKA Group specialises in the provision of innovative technologies that have been specifically designed to make clients’ industrial operations smarter, safer and more future-oriented.