Series WMTA6 LN-MS magnetic drive process pumps are top suction and top discharge, two and three stage configurations, with centrifugal first stage impeller / inducer to achieve low NPSH values. The second and third stages are regenerative turbine impellers that develop heads up to and 1,000ft at 60Hz. The robust construction is achieved by machined billet from forged bars, and their seal-less design, results in a safe, reliable and durable pump.
- Flows: 25GPM – 45GPM (.5-10m³/H)
- Head: to 900ft (230m)
- Temperatures ratings: -148°F to +572°F (-100°C to +300°C)
- Pressure ratings: 1,450PSI (100Bar)
- WCB-Cast steel, 316-SS
- All EPA-monitored chemicals
- Heat transfer fluids
- Hot water
- Refrigerants and liquefied gases
- Cryogenic processes
- Oil and gas
For further information contact [email protected].