Series WMTA pumps are machined billet regenerative turbine seal-less mag-drive pumps can be constructed for high systems pressures and special alloy configurations. The absence of elaborated mechanical seal systems eliminates costly pump maintenance. Seal-less turbine pumps can be throttled to a required duty point without bypassing.
- Flows: 25-45GPM (.5-10m³/H)
- Head: To 700 feet (213m)
- Temperature ratings: -148°F to 600°F (-100°C to 316°C)
- Pressure ratings: 3000PSI (200Bar)
- AISI 316-SS, Incoloy-825, Hastelloy-C27, *(Carbon Steel, Titanium)
- FNPT threaded
- ANSI 150# flanges
- Pumping dangerous and radioactive liquids
- Transfer of solvents, acids, alkalies, refrigerants
- Explosive fluids and heat transfer oil
- Pharmaceutical, biochemical solutions
- Oil and gas
- Water treatment
- Metal treatment
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.