Series VSS disc-rotor pumps are precision engineered and designed to meet a customer’s exact need. Exceptional low radial and axial loads generated by the disc-rotor result in extended seal, bearing and shaft life.
Pumps are available in direct-coupled, base mounted, close-coupled, sump, submersible, vertical sump, dry pit and cantilever and self-priming models, with rotor diameters between 6in to 20in.
- Flows: 2GPM – 6,000GPM (.5-1362.6m³/H)
- Head: To 4,000ft (1219m)
- Temperatures ratings: To 1,000°F (to 537°C)
- Pressure ratings: 1,450PSI (96.54Bar)
- Viscosities: to 50,000cPs
- Pump speeds: variable to 3,600rpm
- Solids size (max): 0.5in – 3in
- Drivers: electric, diesel, hydraulic
- Carbon steel, ductile iron, 316-SS, Duplex SS, Alloy-20, CD4MU, Hastelloy-C, Titanium
- Oil refining and drilling operations
- Pulp and paper manufacturing
- Metal, mining and mine de-watering industries
- Municipal wastewater and utility plants
- Food, beverage and agricultural industries
- Pharmaceutical and bio-medical processing
- Oil and gas
- Water treatment
For further information contact [email protected].