Thermolab Scientific Chambers are perfectly designed for the high requirements of stability studies and climatic tests.
Stability rooms are specifically developed to meet FDA / ICH stability requirements, generating exceptional control and uniformity of both temperature and humidity. Our chambers feature automated process control, energy efficiency and a vast range of options and are the preferred choice for stability studies. Every Thermolab Scientific Chamber repeatedly produces required conditions, structural integrity that keeps the chamber working properly through years of demanding test cycles and measuring equipment’s that precisely records all test data.
- Pre-fabricated doubled walled modular panels with PUF insulation
- Inside Stainless Steel and Outside GI pre-coated or Stainless Steel
- Floor panels having extra reinforcement to sustain the movement and sample load inside the chamber
- Interior illumination for the working area
- Multi-pane vacuum sealed observation glass window
- Heavy-duty door hinges and latches to maintain a secure and uniform seal
- Racks and trays made up of Stainless Steel with adjustable height
- 65 mm Port Hole with a rubber seal to insert sensors for validation purpose.
- Interior illumination for working area
- U shaped S.S. Nichrome wire air heaters
- Humidity system with an evaporation tray and reservoir tank with water level arrangement
- Compressor with CFC Free R 134 A / R 404 (Eco-Friendly) refrigerant having state of art by-pass system for continuous run of the compressor
- Plc control system with touchscreen display coloured screen – 5.7” HMI with Ethernet
- Web-based online monitoring
- Complete with IQ, OQ, PQ, Documents, Operations and Maintenance manuals
- Works on 440V AC single phase 50Hz
- Hydronic refrigeration system by chilled water circulation
- Smart air distribution system
- Efficient water management system
- Safety & Alarms