Reduce maintenance challenges
- Get up to ten years of reliable readings through industry-proven pressure sensor technology
- Reduce common mechanical gauge failures caused by vibration, overpressure and other environmental factors
- Have confidence in pressure gauge health with local indicator light
Improve personnel safety
- Keep people out of hazardous areas by minimizing operator rounds
- Gain peace of mind with overpressure ratings from 1.5x to 150x and 2 layers of process isolation
Access pressure data continuously
- Get accurate readings as frequently as once a minute with WirelessHART® technology
- View pressure reading locally with large 4.5in. (114mm) gauge face
Mechanical gauges are plagued with quality and reliability issues and do not meet today’s demanding industrial challenges. Common issues are commonly associated with overpressure, vibration, corrosion, extreme temperatures, and accidental damage. Additionally, mechanical gauges are unable to communicate a device status without manual rounds.
The Rosemount Wireless Pressure Gauge enables remote collection of field data, keeping operators updated on changing field conditions and improving personnel safety by reducing manual operator rounds and field exposure. Emerson’s new gauge utilises field-proven piezoresistive sensor technology to deliver reliable pressure readings. With the flexibility to accommodate changing process conditions, the Wireless Pressure Gauge also gives up to 150X overpressure protection compared to traditional gauges, which provides for a safer field environment by using two layers of process isolation.