BlueCielo Publisher offers the capability to render documents from various source content management systems and publish them into the same or another destination system, including the associated metadata. BlueCielo Publisher for MS SharePoint supports publishing to and from MS SharePoint, enhancing collaboration while protecting as built data.
Microsoft SharePoint is used for various reasons, like providing corporate documentation and procedures to the enterprise or as a portal for projects. Non-engineers and external staff, such as contractors and staff from subsidiaries use MS SharePoint to search and retrieve content. In case of engineering content, the management is often done in a specialized Engineering Data Management system like BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise.
In case the content is managed in MS SharePoint or in another content management system, it may still be necessary to provide the content within a MS SharePoint site, often in rendered format to protect the files from misuse. In case of engineering content, the requirements can be high and rendition becomes more difficult. BlueCielo Publisher for MS SharePoint enables rendering of many file formats to neutral PDF, including high quality CAD files and publishing meta-data along to the destination system.
- MS SharePoint as Source and Target
- Rendering (Engineering) Content
- Publish from MS SharePoint
- Publish to MS SharePoint
- Extended Publish Scenarios
- Split content authoring from enterprise portal
- Comply with internal and external regulations
- Renditions fully integrated into business processes
- Automated information exchange and update processes
- Protect intellectual property