BlueCielo Project Portal helps companies to execute industrial asset projects in an external network of suppliers, contractors, authorities and customers. From standard operational change projects to massive capital new build projects, BlueCielo Project Portal contributes to lowering project costs and improving data quality. The more complex the installation and the more information and suppliers involved, the more relevant the use case is for BlueCielo Project Portal.
From standard operational change projects to massive capital new build projects, BlueCielo Project Portal contributes to lowering project costs and improving data quality. Features include transmittal management, import and export facilities, information flows, reporting and full audit trail of all changes to documentation.
BlueCielo Project Portal can also be integrated to master asset information managed in BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise to reduce data handover costs.
- Project Collaboration
- Transmittal Management
- Delivery of Document Packages by Contractors
- Document Delivery Status Follow-up
- Drastic reduction of time spent on information management and supplier communication by automating key document flows in your supplier network
- Full proof of control and traceability of master documents
- Elimination of lead-times imposed by offline or paper-based supplier communication processes
- Speedy problem resolution and clarification of suppliers’ responsibilities with full audit trail
- Lowered IT overhead costs – Deployment as Private Cloud on-premises or Hosted web based solution