The new BlueCielo Meridian Explorer app allows companies using BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise software to access and manage their technical asset-related engineering documentation through an app.
After downloading the app, connection to the BlueCielo Meridian Explorer content repository must be created. When connected to an Explorer 2013 server, the app provides mobile access to technical asset-related engineering documentation through an easy to use interface.
BlueCielo Meridian Explorer for iPad allows users to:
- Search for and filter Documents and go to the associated assets or referenced documents
- Search for and filter Assets and go to the associated documents
- Open Collection created in the full Explorer Client
- Show document/asset information
- Open a document in a third party app, to view content
Customer Review: Sund & Baelt – Denmark
Sund & Baelt manages and maintains the large bridge in Denmark, for which all documentation is managed within BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise. To find out more about Sund & Baelt, read their case story on our website. Sund & Baelt’s documentation is linked to asset numbers, allowing integration with IBM Maximo. Their projects can stretch across great distances, so their maintenance workforce is equipped with iPads to find the documentation.
Sund & Baelt have been using BlueCielo Meridian Explorer app since its launch and their users have reported that the app:
- Is easy to get up and running
- Responds quickly to search queries
- Is very user friendly
Find out more about Meridian Explorer for iPad and download the free app today: www.bluecieloecm.com/explorer-touch