Clariant has opened its new polypropylene catalyst production facility, Celanese Corporation to acquire...
- KBR to build new polycarbonate plant in China
- October’s top stories: Clariant’s polypropylene catalyst plant, Celanese to buy SO.F.TER Group
- September’s top stories: Fluor finishes BASF works, Lanxess to buy Chemtura
- February’s top stories: Topsoe Iran methanol project, Anellotech catalytic process patent
- 2015: The year’s biggest Chemicals Technology stories
Key Considerations When Purchasing an Advanced GPC / SEC system
Buying a new piece of laboratory equipment is always a big decision. Many thousands of dollars are often being invested based on relatively little information.
Optimising Metal Powders for Application in Additive Manufacturing Processes
Additive manufacturing (AM) processes have undergone a significant transition in recent years from a simple prototyping solution into an innovative, economically expedient method of component production.
Mitsui Chemicals to set-up production plant for Milastomer in US
Japanese company Mitsui Chemicals has unveiled plans to establish a new facility in the US for the production of a soft resin known as Milastomer thermoplastic olefin elastomer.
Dongming selects LyondellBasell’s PP technology for Chinese plant
Dongming Hengchang Petrochemical has selected Spheripol polypropylene (PP) technology from LyondellBasell for implementation at a plant in Heze City, Shandong Province, China.
Studying the Applications and Characterisation of Gold Nanoparticles by Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis
Gold nanoparticles are one of the most popular and extensively researched types of nanoparticle; a Google Scholar search of the term results in over 500,000 hits.