News

  • 18 October 2011

    China Chemical to merge with NSH subsidiary

    China Chemical (CHCC) has entered into a definitive merger agreement under which it will be merged with a subsidiary of New Source Holding (NSH), an entity created by certain stockholders...

  • 18 October 2011

    ChemChina acquires majority stake in Makhteshim Agan

    China National Chemical's (ChemChina) subsidiary China National Agrochemical has acquired 60% of shares in Israel's Makhteshim Agan Group (MAI), while the other 40% remain owned by Koor Industries.

  • 17 October 2011

    DuPont seeks buyers for Teijin venture

    US-based chemical maker DuPont is seeking buyers for the sale of DuPont Teijin Films, a polyester-film joint venture and a business that makes powder-based paint.

  • 17 October 2011

    Petron plans to sell Bataan refinery

    Philippine refiner Petron is set to sell its 180,000 barrel a day complex at Limay in Bataan to the government to stabilise prices and secure the supply of petroleum products...

  • 17 October 2011

    M&G partners TPG to form Beta renewables JV

    Gruppo Mossi and Ghisolfi (M&G), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Chemtex, has formed a joint venture (JV) company, Beta renewables, with TPG Capital and TPG Biotech to produce second generation bioethanol...

Close
Close
Close

Go Top