Clariant and Huntsman merged, JHICC selected Air Products for new memory fab in...
- May’s top stories: Clariant and Huntsman merge, JHICC contracts Air Products
- March’s top stories: Oxea starts building propanol unit, LabNetwork-Elsevier team-up
- January’s top stories: NOVA Chemicals’ LLDPE reactor, Huntsman sells unit
- October’s top stories: Clariant’s polypropylene catalyst plant, Celanese to buy SO.F.TER Group
- September’s top stories: Fluor finishes BASF works, Lanxess to buy Chemtura
Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryers and Coolers
Witte first started building fluid beds in the 1946. Since then, the focus has been on building the vibrating continuous fluid bed processor due to the many advantages and broad range of applications it allows.
Oldham Announces New OLCT 100 Sensor
3M Gas & Flame Detection subsidiary Oldham is pleased to unveil its latest infrared sensor solution, which has been designed for the reliable detection of sulphur hexafluoride (SF6) and refrigerant gases in critical industrial environments.
Malvern Panalytical Webinars: April 2018
Material characterisation solutions specialist Malvern Panalytical is pleased to announce that the company will be running a series of webinar sessions during April 2018.
IKA Recognised as Global Leader in Laboratory Technology
Germany-based laboratory equipment specialist IKA is pleased to announce that the company was recently included in the Global Market Leaders Index as part of a study conducted by the University of St Gallen.
IKA Group Product Catalogue
Germany-based IKA Group specialises in the provision of innovative technologies that have been specifically designed to make clients’ industrial operations smarter, safer and more future-oriented.