Clariant has opened its new polypropylene catalyst production facility, Celanese Corporation to acquire...
- October’s top stories: Clariant’s polypropylene catalyst plant, Celanese to buy SO.F.TER Group
- September’s top stories: Fluor finishes BASF works, Lanxess to buy Chemtura
- February’s top stories: Topsoe Iran methanol project, Anellotech catalytic process patent
- 2015: The year’s biggest Chemicals Technology stories
- November’s top stories: Air Liquide $13.4bn Airgas sale, $4.5bn Orpic Liva contract
Air Products increases Gulf Coast hydrogen supply capacity
US-based industrial gases firm Air Products has boosted the supply capacity of its Gulf Coast hydrogen pipeline network by approximately 40 million standard cubic feet per day.
Sibur and Gazprom sign ethane supply deal for Amur gas complex
Gazprom has signed a primary agreement to supply ethane to Russian company Sibur's Amur gas chemical complex (GCC).
Indorama Ventures to acquire PTA producer Artlant in Portugal
Thailand-based chemical producer Indorama Ventures (IVL) is set to acquire the assets of purified terephthalic acid (PTA) producer Artlant, including all equipment, surface rights, and employment contracts.
An Introduction to Chemical Adsorption Analytical Techniques and Methods
Optimum design and efficient utilisation of catalysts requires a thorough understanding of the surface structure and surface chemistry of the active material.
Italvacuum to Participate at EXPOQUIMIA 2017
Italvacuum, the leading global manufacturer and supplier of vacuum dryers and vacuum pumps for the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, is pleased to announce it will participate at this year's EXPOQUIMIA exhibition.
Italvacuum to Participate at CHIMIE LYON
Leading global vacuum solutions provider Italvacuum has announced it will be participating at CHIMIE LYON, a French event for the chemicals processing industry.