Safe Fluid Handling with the TODO-MATIC® range of Dry-Break® couplings
In sizes ranging from 1" to 6" and a wide range of material options, TODO-MATIC® Dry-Break® couplings offer advanced fluid handling solutions for a diverse spectrum of industries.
Major offshore exploration, chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical companies rely on TODO-MATIC® couplings to safely transfer their most aggressive or valuable products.
Designed to be used safely and easily with minimal intervention from operators, TODO-MATIC® couplings offer an unbeatable combination of technical, safety and performance features.
More than 30 years of expertise has gone into the design and manufacturing of the TODO-MATIC® range of Dry-Break® couplings.
Features of the Dry-Break® couplings are numerous, including:
• Simple single action operations, no levers or switches needed to operate
• Valves are guaranteed to be closed prior to disconnection
• Minimal residual loss on disconnection (e.g. maximum 0.35cc for 2" DN50)
• Will connect and disconnect under pressure and flow where necessary
• Extremely reliable, very few moving parts
• Robust construction, no external operational components
• Available with selectivity system to prevent cross contamination
• Reduces spillages to virtually zero
• Dramatically improves both operational and fugitive emission performance
• Reduces the possibility of human error in transfer operations
• Improves efficiency
Download to find out more.