The Dura 45 is the latest in the class leading Verderflex Dura family of industrial peristaltic pumps.
The pump gives 33% more continuous flow than other pumps in its class, lowering the cost of this technology.
The pump has a footprint 1/6 smaller than the nearest equivalent competitor pumps. New features of the Dura 45 include:
• Operations up to 16 Bar
• Rotor supported independently of the gearbox
• Drain channel protects gearbox in case of a hose burst
• Shimmable rotor shoes for precise control of discharge pressure and optimum hose life
• Ringfeder slip bush protects against a stalled rotor
• Fully supported rotor shoes
• Simple flange assembly reduces hose change downtime
• Competitively priced with standard selections including the latest hi-efficiency motors
Hose materials are available in NR, NBR, EPDM, or CSM.