Good news: The Verderflex Dura 35 is ready for release.
This new addition to the outstanding Verderflex Dura range adds a new dimension to traditional hose pumps. It comes with all the benefits of the Verderflex Dura:
- Discharge pressures up to 16bar/230psi
- An ultra compact design. The Dura has a 70% smaller footprint than other hose pumps with a similar flow rate
- Low parts count for ease of maintenance
- Air gap between pump casing and gearbox for zero risk of cross contamination
- Typically 40% longer hose life, increasing maintenance intervals with only the hose and lube as a service items
- Innovative hose and rotor designs reduce running torque, lowering power requirements
- Revolutionary disaster-proof, one-piece flange connection speeds up hose changeovers and reduces downtime
The Dura 35 pushes the Dura range into the market of medium-sized pumps, capable of flow rates up to 5,488l/hr or 24 US GPM.
Find out more on the Dura section of the website and see it for yourself at our stand at Achema 2009.