Verder’s new generation peristaltic pump has few moving parts so it is easy to operate and maintain. The cost of ownership is low because you only need to keep the hose in stock – replace the hose and the pump is new again. The pump also comes with a two-year guarantee.
Pumped fluid is contained in the hose. There are no seals or valves so maintenance is easy. The hose can be changed quickly with a minimum of downtime and no specialist/skilled operators are necessary. As the hose is the only wearing part, you need stock no other parts.
This new generation peristaltic pump can be employed in a range of processes:
- Lime dosing, mixing in pH, odour remediation
- Sodium hypochlorite dosing
- Dosing polymers, ferric in coagulation processes
- Filter presses, waste minimisation
- Sludge transference
Features of the Verderflex pump range
- Flow rates from 1L/hr to 90m³/hr
- Close-coupled or bare shaft, various systems connections
- Hose: 11 sizes, 5mm – 125mm
- Natural rubber, NBR, food grade NBR, EPDM, Hypalon® for aggressive chemicals and compounds