The range of applications for Lewa’s metering pumps is as extensive as the range of available material variations. They are available in stainless steel, Hastelloy C4 and even in titanium. The pumps are hermetically sealed by a magnetic coupling, permitting intake pressures of up to 60 bars.
- Possible flow rates: 0.05 - 12L/min
- Max. pressure rise: 10bars
- Max. inlet pressure: 60bars
Pumps for Metering Soldering Flux
In wave soldering systems, the concentration of soldering flux in the solder bath must be kept constant in order to ensure consistent quality. These pumps carry out the extremely precise metered addition of the soldering flux with the aid of an attached step motor, triggered by pulse width modulation.
- Possible flow rates: 0.02L/min to 2L/min
- Max. pressure rise: 5 bars