The design features of HERMETIC centrifugal pumps make them precisely suitable for convoying liquid gases and non-boiling fluids in cold storage houses, breweries, ice-sports facilities and rail vehicles. The pumps are characterized by their seal-less and maintenance-free design.
The pumps convoying CO2 are designed for a nominal pressure up to 40 bar. The canned motor pumps can be used at operating temperatures of -50°C to +30°C and may reach a differential head up to 130m Fls. and a maximum flow rate up to 50m³/h.
The user-oriented selection software makes it easier for you to choose the refrigerant pump that is right for you. In particular, you can also use it to calculate options for energy savings in connection with our new product HermEco®.
Would you like to convince yourself of the numerous benefits of our new selection software? It’s as easy as this: Register quickly and easily as a new user on our homepage. After you have registered and received your access data, you can immediately test the selection software with no obligation. Users who are already registered just have to logon with their existing access data. It is not necessary to register again.
If you have forgotten your access data, please send us an e-mail. You will receive the necessary access data right away.
- Direct input of the required refrigerating capacity
- Dynamic choice/selection according to power consumption, NPSH
- All common refrigerants are put into the database
- Integration of different pump protection mechanisms: Q-max orifice, constant flow regulator and HermEco® control unit
- Choice of different systems of units
- Several languages available, e.g. German, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch (Chinese and Russian in preparation)
- Automatic datasheet creation (incl. specification parameters and performance curves)