Rubitec Containment Systems for the Chemical Industry
Rubitec specialises in the design and production of client-specific containment equipment for the chemical industry.
A well-positioned and family owned Swiss company, Rubitec always places the customer at the centre of everything it does and has successfully earned a spot at the top of the market through the creation of high-quality products.
In particular, the company has developed and patented the SmartDock docking system, which is very suitable for containment systems up to Occupational Exposure Band (OEB) Level 6, similar to our BigBag and barrel / drum filling and emptying systems.
The popular systems comply with the strictest industry guidelines and make Rubitec a market leader in this field. All Rubitec systems are also available in ATmosphere EXplosible (ATEX), up to zone 1 / 21 outside and zone 0 / 20 inside.
Rubitec also offers BigBag and drum filling and emptying stations without containment.
Containment and docking systems for the chemical industry
Rubitec manufactures containment systems to fill and empty BigBags or drums with plastic liners. The systems reach OEB Level 5 and, with a few modifications, can also reach Level 6.
In addition, the company provides filling stations available with scale and dosing systems and BigBag emptying stations with massaging paddles, BigBag squeezers, integrated cranes and the mobile or stationary SmartLift.
Advantages of the SmartDock docking system include:
- One-person operation
- Docking / undocking takes just five minutes
- Meets OEB Level 5
- Also works well with aluminium-coated bags
- No wearing parts in contact with the product, as this could reduce tightness
- No exposed O-rings, plastic-rings or other disposable parts
- Robust construction
- Low maintenance
- Same docking system can be used for Rubitec BigBag filling and emptying stations and for drum emptying stations with glovebox
- Container filter exchange for exhaust air filter
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) nozzles
- Contained CIP drain connection
- Inertisation of the container
BigBag and drum squeezers for loosening up solid chemical products
Rubitec’s BigBag squeezers are ideal for loosening up drums, as well as BigBags that have become lumpy or are experiencing blockages of solids after transportation or being stored for a long time.
Rubitec offers various designs of BigBag or drum squeezers for loosening up chemical products. Let us know your requirements and we will offer you a specific solution.
Pneumatic transfer systems
We can integrate our Rubitec-Pneumatic Transfer System (R-PTS) into the scope of delivery for emptying systems.
Rubitec offers container blenders in various designs. Our solutions ensure quick and easy loading of the blender. With the aid of the touch panel and programmable logic controller (PLC), the blender is easy to operate while the clamping force is monitored.
Our system does not require hydraulics and therefore needs very little maintenance.
The company also delivers blenders from 10l to 400l and up to 1,200kg in a range of different designs.
Working to customers’ specific concerns and requirements, Rubitec delivers optimal solutions for mixing solids.
Lifting and tilting devices
SmartLift is a tailored solution used for lifting, tilting and turning devices, developed through the application of innovative solutions and proven components. It can lift a wide range of loads such as bins, hoppers, screeners, containers, drums, BigBags / FIBCs and more.
Features of the VaruMill include:
- No screws (bolts) in the product area that can get lost and into your product
- No oil in bearing body due to no gear
- Lower temperature of bearing body during operation due to no gear
- Baskets are sealed with GMP-O-rings, to be cleaned by CIP
- Rasp sieves and sieves with round holes available
- Cylindrical baskets and rotors for very hard lumps
- Conical baskets and cylindrical baskets can be used in the same mill
- Sieve with integrated temperature measurement, exclusive to Rubitec
- Stronger construction allows use of motors with higher torques
- Mill can start with a fully feeding hopper or can be directly fitted at the outlet of a centrifuge or dryer
- All construction around milling head is customised
- Contracted parts available in American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 316L, as well as Hastelloy
- Available in 100mm, 200mm and 300mm diameters
- VaruMill 100 with adapter flange to decrease to Ø 50 or increase to DN 125
- VaruMill can also directly dose and fill on a scale for end-weight
- Endless liner socket for CIP without breaking the containment
Quality, innovation and communication
Made in Switzerland, Rubitec’s products are produced to a high level of quality, meeting GMP conformity. The systems are available with ATEX certification if used in explosive atmospheres.
Rubitec often encounters specific and diverse client requirements. The company faces these challenges with perceptive thinking, always exploring innovative ideas and solutions for our clients.
All Rubitec products are designed, produced and assembled at our headquarters in Bennwil, Switzerland.
Rubitec was established to be active in the development and construction of sophisticated, high-quality products for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. In 1995, the company completed the construction of its own building, allowing it to begin the in-house manufacturing of its products.
Products and Services