Italvacuum’s LaboDry static vacuum drying ovens are designed and manufactured with a specific, detailed focus on production efficiency, ergonomic considerations and worker safety.
They are the result of Italvacuum’s more than 75 years’ experience in the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry applications.
LaboDry ovens are used for the treatment of highly active pharmaceutical ingredients (high potency APIs) and meet the production requirements of small batches, thus being particularly suitable for laboratory research and development activities.
Main technical features include:
- separate cells construction with possibility of different pressures operation
- useful drying surface from 0.15m2
- optimized fluid distribution for a perfect temperature uniformity
- accurate machining for high operating vacuum ratings
- completely smooth geometry and perfect polishing of the internal parts for a thorough and easy cleaning, respectin the most severe cGMP standards
- minimal surface roughness, rounded edges and maximum internal accessibility
- particle-free trays for complete product recovery
- nitrogen diffuser for gas flushing
- skid-mounted auxiliary accessories
- design for glove box installation
- watertight door coating
The parts in contact with the product of all types of models are built in INOX AISI 316L stainless steel (1.4404).
For special applications, where issues related to corrosive solvents or products may arise, the material in contact with the product can be AISI 904L (1.4539), ALLOY C-22 (2.4602), or FDA approved anti-corrosive coating material such as PFA.
External parts are made in stainless steel AISI 304L (1.4307).
Please contact Italvacuum via the enquiries form for more information about this product.