Barriquand has renewed successfully its certifications related to the manufacture, design and installation of heat exchangers in France or abroad, namely:
- Certification for equipment under pressure PED 97/23/CE, module H/H1 for European market (related to CODAP construction code)
- Stamp U certification for world market (related to ASME construction code)
- SELO certification for Chinese market
- HP0 certification for German market (related to AD Merkblatt construction code)
Our company had also obtained, for the first time in 2014, KGS certification for equipment delivered in Korea.
The systematic renewal of all these certifications for twenty years allows us to meet all normative, administrative and regulatory requirements, whatever construction code or country of destination.This renewal is validated following an audit carried out by certified agencies (APAVE, TÜV / Arise and SELO) on the quality system of the company and is managed internally by Romain Fernandes.
The requirement criteria are numerous and concern:
- Contract review
- Masters of design
- Identification and traceability
- Inspection and testing
- Non-conformities control
- Corrective and preventive actions
- Internal quality audits
- Monitoring of suppliers
Barriquand teams are extremely attentive to quality at each technical and commercial step and for each client requirement: sizing by our thermal experts, design engineers, production workers, as well as in logistic and customer relationship management.