ABB Analytical High-Performance FT-IR and FT-NIR Analysers
For more than 40 years, ABB’s portfolio of high-performance laboratory, at-line and process FT-IR / FT-NIR analysers have addressed a wide variety of applications. Our versatile spectrometers perform real-time analysis of the chemical composition and physical properties of a process sample stream.
As part of our portfolio of products, ABB provides custom calibration modelling services, application support and turnkey solutions to customers’ analytical needs. ABB solutions combine analysers, advanced process control and process and application knowledge to improve process performance, productivity, capacity and safety.
Spectroscopic analysis solutions
Our principle spectroscopic services cover:
- Spectroradiometry and remote sensing
- Dedicated team of engineers offering simple and dependable solutions with reliable instruments
- Local point of contact for field service and technical support
Chemical analysis services
The markets we serve include:
- Laboratory and academic
- Life sciences
- Fine chemicals, specialty chemicals and commodity chemicals
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Remote sensing and aerospace
FT-IR and FT-NIR spectrometers
With a complete portfolio of FT-IR and FT-NIR laboratory and process analysers for chemical industries, ABB can be your sole supplier. Our proven range of high-performance instruments will allow you to maximise your productivity.
Chemical analysers for multi-property analysis
Our models of chemical analysers include:
- MB3000-CH series: packaged FT-IR spectrometers for flow chemistry, ATR analysis and traditional spectroscopy
- MB3600-CH series: turnkey FT-NIR solutions for chemicals, oleochemicals, hydrocarbons, polyols and agrochemicals analysis
- MB-Rx: R&D, in-situ chemical reaction monitor
- TALYS ASP500 series: flexible FT-NIR analysers for real-time control of chemical processes
Our manufacturing facility located in Quebec City, Canada, employs more than 200 people, including R&D, manufacturing, marketing, sales and administrative groups. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs approximately 150,000 people.
Products and Services
MB3600-CH10: FT-NIR Laboratory Analyser for Oils, Fats and Oleochemicals Applications
ABB has been a world leader in industrial FT-NIR analysis solutions for many years.
MB3600-CH20: Chemicals Laboratory Analyser
MB3600-CH20 is an FT-NIR chemicals analyser for polyols, ethoxylates, glycols, urethanes and general chemicals.
MB3600-CH30: FT-NIR Laboratory Analyser for Biodiesel Applications
MB3600-CH30 is a laboratory FT-NIR analyser for biodiesel applications suitable for production optimisation and product quality assessment.
MB-Rx: In-Situ Reaction Monitor
Intended for laboratories and pilot plants, the MB-Rx reaction monitor provides chemists with direct access to real-time experiment data via a rugged insertion probe and an intuitive software interface.
TALYS ASP500 Series: Flexible Analyser for Real-Time Control of Chemical Processes
The TALYS ASP500 Series fiber optics based industrial FT-NIR analyser represents the latest advances in process analytics for chemical industries.
Williams Alberta Propane Dehydrogenation (PDH) Project
Leading power and automation technology group ABB has announced the development of the new MB3600-CH70 Polyol Analyzer, a rugged and high-performance industrial FT-NIR spectrometer for R&D and QA/QC applications on polyols and derivatives.Read more