MIC Customs Solutions is pleased to announce that Chemours has signed a new deal, making them the newest client in MIC’s customer portfolio.
Chemours is a world leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts, and chemical solutions. It is focused on its differentiated portfolio of premium products positioned to help their customers respond to developed and developing market needs.
Despite the fact that Chemours is a rather new company, it has a history more than 200 years old, created from DuPont’s performance chemicals businesses. It runs 45 manufacturing and laboratory sites (technical centres) worldwide, serving customers in more than 130 countries. With its portfolio, Chemours serves key industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, electronics, energy, and telecommunications.
As part of the signed deal, MIC Customs Solutions is to provide Chemours with:
- MIC-CUST® for import and export customs filing, as well as inward processing relief and bonded warehouse handling for multiple countries
- MIC OCS for origin calculation (CALC) and supplier solicitation (SCS) covering multiple free trade agreements (FTAs) globally
- MIC CCS for accurate customs tariff classification (CTC)
- MIC EMCS for excise movement and control system for multiple EU countries
- Access to our software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform
We are very much looking forward to working with Chemours.
The MIC Group currently employs more than 250 people worldwide and manages a portfolio of more than 700 international customers, who rely on us for all their customs and trade compliance management solutions.