The IDCON Reliability and Maintenance Conference brings the profound knowledge and experiences of people in the chemicals industry striving to improve reliability, reduce production cost, and keep their team members safe.
If you are looking for a conference experience that will give you practical advice and how to implement that advice, look no further than the IDCON Reliability and Maintenance Conference. If you are looking to make real connections with vendors who can offer solutions and with your peers, this conference is for you.
This is the conference to learn:
- How to implement proven best practices
- How to increase the skills that impact reliability
- About new techniques and tools in presentations and workshops
- How to build the vital and long-lasting Operations-Maintenance-Engineering partnership
Excuses for not doing PMs
We’ve heard it all from “We can’t do our Preventive Maintenance tasks because we are too busy” to “PMs are just fill-in work”
There are no valid excuses for not doing scheduled PM inspections
Condition monitoring detects problems early. This equals reduced repair costs and increased safety.
5 Tips to get your PMs back on track (or start them)
- Define Preventive Maintenance for your organisation (this takes input from maintenance, operations and engineering)
- Select the right maintenance method based on the consequence of failure
- Build your on-the-run and shutdown inspection lists and decide who is going to do the tasks
- Select the right inspection frequency based on the FDP, if known or experience if not known
Make sure PMs have the top priority in your maintenance strategy
Early Bird Registration is Open. Save 25% off of the individual registration price. REGISTER TODAY