NOVA Chemicals' linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) gas phase reactor started operations at its...
- January’s top stories: NOVA Chemicals’ LLDPE reactor, Huntsman sells unit
- October’s top stories: Clariant’s polypropylene catalyst plant, Celanese to buy SO.F.TER Group
- September’s top stories: Fluor finishes BASF works, Lanxess to buy Chemtura
- February’s top stories: Topsoe Iran methanol project, Anellotech catalytic process patent
- 2015: The year’s biggest Chemicals Technology stories
Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryers and Coolers
Witte first started building fluid beds in the 1946. Since then, the focus has been on building the vibrating continuous fluid bed processor due to the many advantages and broad range of applications it allows.
Studying the Applications and Characterisation of Gold Nanoparticles by Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis
Gold nanoparticles are one of the most popular and extensively researched types of nanoparticle; a Google Scholar search of the term results in over 500,000 hits.
Leading Beauty Product Company Adopts MIC’s Customs Filing Solution
MIC is pleased to announce that a leading Germany-based provider of beauty products and fragrances has gone live with the company's innovative customs filing solution.