Clariant has opened its new polypropylene catalyst production facility, Celanese Corporation to acquire...
- October’s top stories: Clariant’s polypropylene catalyst plant, Celanese to buy SO.F.TER Group
- September’s top stories: Fluor finishes BASF works, Lanxess to buy Chemtura
- February’s top stories: Topsoe Iran methanol project, Anellotech catalytic process patent
- 2015: The year’s biggest Chemicals Technology stories
- November’s top stories: Air Liquide $13.4bn Airgas sale, $4.5bn Orpic Liva contract
Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryers and Coolers
Witte first started building fluid beds in the 1946. Since then, the focus has been on building the vibrating continuous fluid bed processor due to the many advantages and broad range of applications it allows.
Leading Beauty Product Company Adopts MIC’s Customs Filing Solution
MIC is pleased to announce that a leading Germany-based provider of beauty products and fragrances has gone live with the company's innovative customs filing solution.
MIC GTM Software Suite
MIC Customs Solutions specializes in integrating a global customs system while leveraging regional and national legal requirements. MIC software helps large and small companies to grow, comply and compete globally.
European Ministers Call for Centralised IT approach for EU Customs Union
European ministers have called for the adoption of a more centralised and integrated approach to the development of IT systems within the European Union (EU) customs union.
An Introduction to Chemical Adsorption Analytical Techniques and Methods
Optimum design and efficient utilisation of catalysts requires a thorough understanding of the surface structure and surface chemistry of the active material.
Italvacuum to Participate at EXPOQUIMIA 2017
Italvacuum, the leading global manufacturer and supplier of vacuum dryers and vacuum pumps for the chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, is pleased to announce it will participate at this year's EXPOQUIMIA exhibition.