Projects By Region: EuropeStay up to date with the project updates from Europe.
Latest Industry Projects In Europe
UPM constructed a biorefinery at its Kaukas mill site in Lappeenranta, Finland, with an investment of €175m ($199m). The site is located about 220km from Helsinki in south-eastern...
GoBiGas (Gothenburg Biomass Gasification Project) is a two-phased project for the production of biogas / bio-synthetic natural gas (Bio-SNG) through thermal gasification of forest...
Yara International started the expansion of its fertiliser complex in Porsgrunn, Norway, in January...
The Matrìca Project, being implemented by Matrìca, a 50/50 joint-venture (JV) between Eni’s subsidiary Versalis (formerly Polimeri Europa) and Novamont, involves the construction of seven...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Basell High Density Polyethylene, Germany
- Basell Orlen Polyolefins Polyethylene, Poland
- BASF Neopor Plant, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- BASF/Dow/Solvay HPPO Plant, Belgium
- Bayer MaterialScience CO2-to-Plastics Pilot Plant, Germany
- Bayer MaterialScience Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) Plant, Germany
- Beta Renewables Cellulosic Ethanol Biorefinery, Crescentino, Italy
- Borealis LDPE Plant, Sweden
- BorsodChem TDI Plant, Kazincbarcika, Hungary
- British Airways' Greensky London Project, United Kingdom
- BSL Böhlen, Germany
- Butalco Cellulosic Ethanol Plant, Stuttgart, Germany