Projects By Region: EuropeStay up to date with the project updates from Europe.
Latest Industry Projects In Europe
Grupa Azoty Group’s proposed propane dehydrogenation (PDH) unit for the production of propylene is the company’s biggest project announced to...
Leading advanced composites company Hexcel Corporation broke ground on its new plant integrating production lines for polyacrylonitrile (PAN) precursor and carbon-fibre at Roussillon,...
UPM constructed a biorefinery at its Kaukas mill site in Lappeenranta, Finland, with an investment of €175m ($199m). The site is located about 220km from Helsinki in south-eastern...
GoBiGas (Gothenburg Biomass Gasification Project) is a two-phased project for the production of biogas / bio-synthetic natural gas (Bio-SNG) through thermal gasification of forest...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Basell High Density Polyethylene, Germany
- Basell Orlen Polyolefins Polyethylene, Poland
- BASF Neopor Plant, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- BASF/Dow/Solvay HPPO Plant, Belgium
- Bayer MaterialScience CO2-to-Plastics Pilot Plant, Germany
- Bayer MaterialScience Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) Plant, Germany
- Beta Renewables Cellulosic Ethanol Biorefinery, Crescentino, Italy
- Borealis LDPE Plant, Sweden
- BorsodChem TDI Plant, Kazincbarcika, Hungary
- British Airways' Greensky London Project, United Kingdom
- BSL Böhlen, Germany
- Butalco Cellulosic Ethanol Plant, Stuttgart, Germany