Projects By Region: EuropeStay up to date with the project updates from Europe.
Latest Industry Projects In Europe
The global materials manufacturing company Styron began the expansion of its solution styrene butadiene rubber (SSBR) plant in Schkopau, Germany on 11 May 2011. The project will add a new...
German-based polymer and plastics producer Bayer MaterialScience is currently constructing a new toluene diisocyanate (TDI) plant at its Chempark site in Dormagen, Germany. The company will...
UPM is constructing a biorefinery at its Kaukas mill site in Lappeenranta, Finland, with an investment of €150m ($200m). The site is located about 220km from Helsenki in south-eastern...
In February 2010, British Airways (BA) unveiled plans to construct a plant to produce jet biofuel. Called the GreenSky London project, it is the first of its kind in...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Basell High Density Polyethylene, Germany
- Basell Orlen Polyolefins Polyethylene, Poland
- BASF Neopor Plant, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- BASF/Dow/Solvay HPPO Plant, Belgium
- Bayer MaterialScience CO2-to-Plastics Pilot Plant, Germany
- Bayer MaterialScience Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) Plant, Germany
- Beta Renewables Cellulosic Ethanol Biorefinery, Crescentino, Italy
- Borealis LDPE Plant, Sweden
- BorsodChem TDI Plant, Kazincbarcika, Hungary
- British Airways' Greensky London Project, United Kingdom
- BSL Böhlen, Germany
- Butalco Cellulosic Ethanol Plant, Stuttgart, Germany