Projects By Region: EuropeStay up to date with the project updates from Europe.
Latest Industry Projects In Europe
GoBiGas (Gothenburg Biomass Gasification Project) is a two-phased project for the production of biogas / bio-synthetic natural gas (Bio-SNG) through thermal gasification of forest...
Yara International started the expansion of its fertiliser complex in Porsgrunn, Norway, in January...
The Matrìca Project, being implemented by Matrìca, a 50/50 joint-venture (JV) between Eni’s subsidiary Versalis (formerly Polimeri Europa) and Novamont, involves the construction of seven...
Succinity, a joint venture between Corbion Purac and BASF, commenced production of bio-based succinic acid in March 2014 at its facility in Montmeló,...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Basell High Density Polyethylene, Germany
- Basell Orlen Polyolefins Polyethylene, Poland
- BASF Neopor Plant, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- BASF/Dow/Solvay HPPO Plant, Belgium
- Bayer MaterialScience CO2-to-Plastics Pilot Plant, Germany
- Bayer MaterialScience Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) Plant, Germany
- Beta Renewables Cellulosic Ethanol Biorefinery, Crescentino, Italy
- Borealis LDPE Plant, Sweden
- BorsodChem TDI Plant, Kazincbarcika, Hungary
- British Airways' Greensky London Project, United Kingdom
- BSL Böhlen, Germany
- Butalco Cellulosic Ethanol Plant, Stuttgart, Germany