Projects By Region: EuropeStay up to date with the project updates from Europe.
Latest Industry Projects In Europe
The Matrìca Project, being implemented by Matrìca, a 50/50 joint-venture (JV) between Eni’s subsidiary Versalis (formerly Polimeri Europa) and Novamont, involves the construction of seven...
Succinity, a joint venture between Corbion Purac and BASF, commenced production of bio-based succinic acid in March 2014 at its facility in Montmeló,...
Lanxess, a specialty chemicals company, began operations of its newly expanded cresol production plant at Leverkusen, Germany, in November...
Lanxess, through its subsidiary Bond-Laminates, is expanding the production capacity at the Brilon lightweight plastics production plant site in North Rhine Westphalia,...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Basell High Density Polyethylene, Germany
- Basell Orlen Polyolefins Polyethylene, Poland
- BASF Neopor Plant, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- BASF/Dow/Solvay HPPO Plant, Belgium
- Bayer MaterialScience CO2-to-Plastics Pilot Plant, Germany
- Bayer MaterialScience Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) Plant, Germany
- Beta Renewables Cellulosic Ethanol Biorefinery, Crescentino, Italy
- Borealis LDPE Plant, Sweden
- BorsodChem TDI Plant, Kazincbarcika, Hungary
- British Airways' Greensky London Project, United Kingdom
- BSL Böhlen, Germany
- Butalco Cellulosic Ethanol Plant, Stuttgart, Germany