Projects By Region: EuropeStay up to date with the project updates from Europe.
Latest Industry Projects In Europe
Lanxess, through its subsidiary Bond-Laminates, is expanding the production capacity at the Brilon lightweight plastics production plant site in North Rhine Westphalia,...
Clariant opened Germany's largest demonstration-scale cellulosic ethanol production plant in the Bavarian town of Straubing in July 2012. The plant processes agricultural residue as feedstock...
The global materials manufacturing company Styron began the expansion of its solution styrene butadiene rubber (SSBR) plant in Schkopau, Germany on 11 May 2011. The project will add a new...
German-based polymer and plastics producer Bayer MaterialScience is currently constructing a new toluene diisocyanate (TDI) plant at its Chempark site in Dormagen, Germany. The company will...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Basell High Density Polyethylene, Germany
- Basell Orlen Polyolefins Polyethylene, Poland
- BASF Neopor Plant, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- BASF/Dow/Solvay HPPO Plant, Belgium
- Bayer MaterialScience CO2-to-Plastics Pilot Plant, Germany
- Bayer MaterialScience Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) Plant, Germany
- Beta Renewables Cellulosic Ethanol Biorefinery, Crescentino, Italy
- Borealis LDPE Plant, Sweden
- BorsodChem TDI Plant, Kazincbarcika, Hungary
- British Airways' Greensky London Project, United Kingdom
- BSL Böhlen, Germany
- Butalco Cellulosic Ethanol Plant, Stuttgart, Germany