Projects By Region: EuropeStay up to date with the project updates from Europe.
Latest Industry Projects In Europe
Yara International started the expansion of its fertiliser complex in Porsgrunn, Norway, in January...
The Matrìca Project, being implemented by Matrìca, a 50/50 joint-venture (JV) between Eni’s subsidiary Versalis (formerly Polimeri Europa) and Novamont, involves the construction of seven...
Succinity, a joint venture between Corbion Purac and BASF, commenced production of bio-based succinic acid in March 2014 at its facility in Montmeló,...
Lanxess, a specialty chemicals company, began operations of its newly expanded cresol production plant at Leverkusen, Germany, in November...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Basell High Density Polyethylene, Germany
- Basell Orlen Polyolefins Polyethylene, Poland
- BASF Neopor Plant, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- BASF/Dow/Solvay HPPO Plant, Belgium
- Bayer MaterialScience CO2-to-Plastics Pilot Plant, Germany
- Bayer MaterialScience Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI) Plant, Germany
- Beta Renewables Cellulosic Ethanol Biorefinery, Crescentino, Italy
- Borealis LDPE Plant, Sweden
- BorsodChem TDI Plant, Kazincbarcika, Hungary
- British Airways' Greensky London Project, United Kingdom
- BSL Böhlen, Germany
- Butalco Cellulosic Ethanol Plant, Stuttgart, Germany