The Asset Management module enables BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise users to expand their Engineering Data Management solution into a full Asset Information Management system. Unique asset identifiers (tag numbers) allow users to immediately access related documents through search or through integration with systems including SAP-PM, Maximo, Ultimo, Datastream, Famis and Archibus.
BlueCielo Asset Management Module ensures the performance of mission-critical assets and avoids costly operational disruptions by integrating engineering content managed by BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise with systems such as MRO Maximo, SAP Plant Maintenance, FAMIS, Datastream, Ultimo and others.
Companies implement asset management solutions to manage the routine maintenance of production assets. However, asset management cannot reach its full potential without proper management of asset-related technical documentation. The management of technical asset information is vital to the entire enterprise and is critical in order to stay competitive and resume production as quickly as possible in the event of unplanned downtime. The BlueCielo Asset Management Module has been designed to enhance, automate and streamline asset operations throughout the asset lifecycle and to avoid costly operational disruptions, therefore improving your operational excellence and overall revenue.
- Asset-centric Engineering Data Management
- Managing Tag-Doc relations
- Hotspot Support
- Up-to-date Master Data for Operations & Maintenance
- Integration with Maintenance or Facility Management Systems
- Maintenance & Engineering Connected
- Management of Change Support
- Intuitively find technical documents using an asset identifier as a search key
- Identify which set of documents is subject to change due to a plant change
- Improved completeness and reliability of technical asset information and as-built data
- Better compliance with quality, environmental and legal regulations
- Seamless handover of engineering data
- Reduced costs of production, maintenance and engineering
- Increased production through shorter unplanned process downtime and stop preparation