The Flexitallic Group is the international market leader in the manufacture and supply of high quality, high value sealing products. Based on sales and geographic reach, The Flexitallic Group is the only true global supplier of industrial gaskets. The company maintains a major market position in all pressure ranges of static sealing devices used throughout the world, most notably in the oil and gas industry's upstream and downstream operations.
Our global expertise, combined with local availability, ensures that our customers benefit from first class products together with outstanding customer service and technical support. We provide a comprehensive range of semi-metallic gaskets, sheet gasket materials, pump and valve seals and metallic gaskets to a wide range of oil and gas, industrial, pulp and paper and automotive customers. Specialist markets include refining petrochemicals, power generation, food, pharmaceuticals, marine, offshore and water treatment markets.
MANUFACTURING PRODUCTS - FLEXPRO AND THE 'LS' GASKET
Flexitallic is skilled at providing design and development work to help customers build optimum solutions. We manufacture premium products like the Flexpro (Kammprofile) and have created some important product leaders in the chemical industry such as the patented 'LS' gasket.
THERMICULITE - HIGH TEMPERATURE AND HIGH-PRESSURE SEALING
With an ongoing investment in high technology, we are well equipped to develop innovative and reliable new products. Our technical excellence is demonstrated by our development of new sealing material Thermiculite, based on hydrothermal modification of Vermiculite offering a product that provides high temperature and high-pressure sealing. Available in soft cut, and semi metallic combinations are unique in the marketplace.
Trained technical staff answer product enquiries, solves problems and provides 24-hour emergency assistance, anywhere in the world. All these are available as part of Flexitallic's standard product offer.
SHEET GASKET MATERIALS
- Flexitallic Sigma - the universal sealing solution
- Flexitallic Thermiculite - the high temperature sealing solution
- Flexitallic SF and AF - the traditional sealing solution
- Flexicarb - the general purpose sealing solution
- Flexitallic Fluoroseal - the versatile sealing solution
- Spiral Wound gaskets - the precision engineered solution
- LS, Low Stress gaskets
- Heat Exchanger gaskets
- Metal Reinforced (tanged), corrugated and metal gaskets
- Baker gaskets for severe services in the chemical industry
- Flexpro for arduous chemical environments and heat exchangers
- Controlled compression - high spec seals to counteract flange rotation
- Carrier Ring gasket - tandem seals
- Thermiculite gaskets for high temperature, high pressure applications
- Materials - "D" (soft iron), "S" (steel), 316SS and 304SS. Other stainless and special alloys such as Inconel® and Titanium are available upon request, NACE qualified materials can be supplied.
- Style - R (oval and octagonal), RX, BX and specials to suit customer designs
- Other proprietary seals include gaskets (with or without inserts) for subsea and wellhead equipment
- All ring type joints are manufactured to API 6A, ASME B16.20 or to customer specifications
PUMP AND VALVE SEALS
- Enviroflex - the eco-friendly sealing solution. A range of low emission valve stem sealing systems designed to meet environmental regulations
- Flexitallic Compression Packings - the traditional sealing solution. A comprehensive range of fibre-based packings suitable for pump, valves and static seals