Emerson Automation Solutions
Measurement Instrumentation, Analytical, Final Control, Regulators, Systems and Services
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Emerson is the automation innovator with the depth of expertise and breadth of technologies to take on our customers' toughest challenges and bring predictable success anytime, anywhere.
You're under constant pressure to cut costs, increase output, reduce energy use, improve safety and reduce emissions, all with fewer experienced workers than ever before. That's why companies around the world turn to Emerson for technologies, services, and expertise to solve pressing problems.
Chemical producers share many of the same challenges a need to know that production assets are available and reliable, that you're producing the right amount of product at the right quality, and that your process is as energy efficient as possible. But just as no two chemical operations are alike, there is no standard solution for meeting these challenges.
At Emerson, we have the right technology, consultants, and expertise to help you create a solution as unique as your process.
Emerson Automation Solutions offers:
- The broadest range of measurement and analytical technologies for process clarity and insight
- Highly reliable final control technologies to help you regulate and isolate your process with certainty
- The systems and tools that provide the decision integrity to run your operation at its full potential
- Expertise and global resources to help you dependably define, execute, and support a strategy throughout the lifecycle of your operation
Quick and Tangible Wins are Possible
As a chemical producer, you strive to meet your customers' demands safely and efficiently. But you also face a wide range of challenges unique to your operation and business goals. Only a unique supplier - one with the global reach that Emerson provides - can serve such a diverse industry. No matter what your project requires, Emerson has the right technology and expertise to help you solve your biggest production challenges.
Take Actions on Your Plant
Optimise your assets for safer and efficient operations. Reduce costs, increase throughput, increase batch consistency. Heat Exchangers will be a great start for some quick wins.
Interested in how Emerson's Solutions can help you improving your Heat Exchangers? Take a look at the http://go.emersonprocess.com/Chemical-Solutions-HeatExchangers and start taking actions on your plant.
Tank Management Made Easy
Optimize your assets for safer and efficient operations. Reduce costs, increase efficiency, follow regulations.
If you want to know more on how to improve your tank management and what solution might suit you, click here to learn more.
Otherwise go straight ahead and Download our Tanks support guide to learn more.
Industry's first Wireless Pressure Gauge
Mechanical gauges are plagued with quality and reliability issues and do not meet today's demanding industrial challenges. Common issues are often associated with overpressure, vibration, corrosion, extreme temperatures, and accidental damage. Additionally, mechanical gauges are unable to communicate a device status without manual rounds.
The Rosemount Wireless Pressure Gauge enables remote collection of field data, keeping operators updated on changing field conditions and improving personnel safety by reducing manual operator rounds and field exposure. Emerson's new gauge utilises field-proven piezoresistive sensor technology to deliver reliable pressure readings. With the flexibility to accommodate changing process conditions, the Wireless Pressure Gauge also gives up to 150X overpressure protection compared to traditional gauges, which provides for a safer field environment by using two layers of process isolation.
Rosemount X-well™ Technology
Provides a complete point solution for accurately measuring process temperature without the requirement of a thermowell or process penetration.
- Calculates a repeatable, accurate internal process temperature based on the thermal conductivity properties of the installation
- Simplifies specification of temperature measurement points by eliminating thermowells and wake frequency calculations
- Reduce installation and maintenance costs by eliminating a pipe penetration which requires process shutdowns
- Increases safety and environmental compliance with leak point elimination
Micro Motion 5700
The Micro Motion 5700 transmitter delivers the best in measurement technology and offers unparalleled support, providing you with total measurement confidence, valuable process insight and improved productivity through simplified solutions.
Our powerful technology and tools assure repeatable, reliable, accurate measurements. Easy access to process data allows for better troubleshooting, process optimization, and tighter control. And, the more intuitive design and delivery means our products are easier to use and support.
The value of Micro Motion meters in the Chemical Industry is clear:
- Measure mass flow, volume flow, density and temperature with a single device
- Powerful system to calculate volume at base conditions, concentration and alcohol content.
- Install anywhere with no flow conditioning or straight pipe run required
- Accuracy over a wide flow range from a single meter to optimize plant efficiency
- Checks for air entrainment in the process with users electable actions
- Safety certified flowmeter for use in up to SIL 3 loops, per IEC 61508